Why come on an adventure with Namaste Nepal?
Dear all, Welcome to this mystical land of the Himalayas. The birthplace of Lord Buddha and the home of Mt. Everest, the tallest peak on earth. Nepal has 8 of the 14 tallest peaks and more than 1300 other peaks. It is a mountainous country offering myriad adventure options and is one of the best arenas for Extreme & Adventure Sport tourism such as mountaineering, trekking, canyoning, paragliding, mountain biking, kayaking, rafting, bungee jumping, rock climbing, high altitude marathons, etc. Nepal has one of the richest genetic biodiversities in the world. Nepal has the world’s maximum physiographic and climatic diversity ranging from the tropical to nival type (permanent snow). The Kaligandaki is a river older than the Himalayas. The gorge of the Kaligandaki is the deepest in the world. There are many opportunities to farm plants from any part of the world in Nepal. Nepal is the Amazon of Asia. The hidden treasure of its rich biodiversity is not yet fully explored.
The beauty of Nepal doesn't end with the mountains only. Beginning from the high mountain range in the North and ending at the plains of the Tarai in the south, Nepal offers timeless culture and tradition, ancient history, temples and monuments, various flora and fauna. Friendly and ever-smiling people.
1. Approach the Everest Base Camp or the base camps of other significant peaks. Follow in the footsteps of famous mountaineers!
2. Visit remote mountain villages. Meet the people from a diversity of ethnic groups like Sherpa, Tamang, Limbu, Thakali, Gurung, Tharu, Newar, etc, and experience Tibetan Buddhist Culture.
3. Witness the raw beauty of the ice floes. Hear the crash of the snow avalanches and the roar of running rivers. With a new and more spectacular view every day!
4. Wake on a crystal-clear Himalayan day and see 8000-meter peak towering over you.
5. Awaken to the uncanny stillness of the Annapurna Sanctuary and Mardi as dawn reveals the awesome sight of the surrounding peaks soaring overhead.
6. Visit the UNESCO world heritage sites, Visit hundreds of monuments significant from artistic, religious, cultural, historical, archaeological and natural viewpoints.
8. See some of Nepal's amazing animals on a jungle safari in one of our glorious national parks.
11. Let us help you hold your traditional Hindu wedding in extravagance and style for a surprisingly low price in Nepal. The ritual can be in the language of your choice. Experience a romantic holiday in beautiful Nepal at the same time.